161-171 Stephens Place Kooralbyn, Qld 4285
Above The Rest Is This Well Built Double Storey Solid Brick Home Big Enough For The Family And More!
On just under 7 acres you won’t find anything to match, perched on the side of Mount Kooralbyn with majestic views and plenty of privacy.
A regretful sale by the vendors but a fortunate find for the lucky buyer.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, built in ward robes
* Large kitchen with and abundance of storage and all modern
* Four living areas/ split level
* Balcony overlooking the beautiful Kooralbyn countryside below
* Private dining, family dining, rumpus/ games room
* Additional inclusions with ornate lighting and Hume doors throughout the home
* Solar hot water system in place
* Huge undercover entertaining area, garden shed and kid’s cubby house
* Vehicle parking for four or more!
* Large level pad approx. 20m x10m for perhaps a shed or another dwelling
* Town water, bitumen driveway
* Two large water tanks in place to save precious rain water
* Fully Fenced paddocks with room for some horses or small livestock
This home is in a position unlike any other. The privacy, fresh country air and most of all quiet,these days a rarity. On an elevated block an abundance of wildlife to enjoy in your peace of paradise.
Keeping in mind you are a only a few mins to the local school, town centre and a short 25 mins drive from the Beaudesert CBD