Don’t be deceived, this versatile home is much larger than it looks and is located walking distance to the Beaudesert town centre. The generous 809m2 level block overlooks the Beaudesert Golf course and has lovely rural views to the rear.
* Beautiful timber kitchen centrally located with a huge combined gas oven and stove
* Plenty of storage, polished floors throughout the top level of the home and fully tiled on the lower level
* There are four good sized bedrooms on the top level of the home
* Air conditioning units throughout the home
* There is a comfortable sun room which can be used for dining or entertaining and can be closed off for privacy
* This home could also be used for dual living as there is access to back lower level with out using front entry
* Two large rooms on the lower level for additional living quarters or rumpus
* The bathrooms have been newly renovated with floor to wall tiles in the shower including modern vanities and sinks
* The location of this home is ideal, being close to the Beaudesert swimming pool, transport and a short walk to the Beaudesert CBD
* The property is fully fenced and has a large concrete area accessible via two doors at the back of the house with beautiful rural views
* Down the left side of the house is a long tiled workshop/Garage with double lock up doors
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to acquire a fully renovated home in a beautiful location. Book your inspection today.
Only minutes back to Beaudesert town centre, this home is an excellent investment property or would make a lovely family home. Book your inspection today.
Email Agent View all of Linda’s Listings Return Home