Beautiful Brisbane has this stylish one bedroom apartment in a prestigious historical building
(The Residences) You will feel like royalty as you pass through the palatial entrance.
Two lifts service only 46 fully exclusive apartments. Ease and convenience swipe card access to the building and residents have access to their floor only; assuring privacy and security are kept in check with video Intercom and onsite security also. Secure parking below also.
Step out into the historical Anzac Square straight from the foyer of the building and be in the heart of the Brisbane CBD with out batting an eyelid. Simple walks to restraints, river markets, bus transportation and a short walk to the Brisbane Central Station all undercover! You may feel like a stroll to the Brisbane Museum, Art Gallery Brisbane Arts Theatre, or the iconic Southbank Parklands.
The Residences are definitely above the rest. A Fully equipped gymnasium to work out those busy day frustrations and get the blood flowing. Not only is there the Gymnasium but why not steam it up in the gorgeous sauna. Perhaps a gentle swim in the 20m heated indoor pool is more your pace. On the level above is a Billiards room with a competitive size table. This building really has it all!
Features of the apartment include:
* Large combined dining/lounge room.
* Good sized kitchen with modern appliances – gas stove, electric oven and dishwasher
* Beautiful parquetry flooring throughout kitchen and living areas
* Good sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* Combined bathroom/laundry with shower over bath
* White goods provided (fridge, combined clothes washer/dryer)
* High ceilings throughout
* Car space in complex car park
* Returns $460 per week when leased
This lifestyle could be yours, call to book your inspection today
Email Agent View all of Linda’s Listings Return Home